Map – The Elder Scrolls Online Guide
The Elder Scrolls Online Map includes portions of the world of Nirn, and the events of the game take place in various Locations on the continent of
Elder Scrolls Online: Hidden Treasure (Stros M’Kai) – Guide / Locations
This quest takes you on a very interesting treasure hunt. You need to follow the directions and solve several puzzles on your way to finding the loot. Screenshot guide bellow will help you every step of the way.
1. You need to stand on top of Saintsport’s Star. This is in fact a lighthouse north of Saintsport’s village.
2. Quest hint says that he is “NW of the Shrine Past the Eternal Sentinel’s Gate”. Shrine, refereed to in the hint, is actually the Port Hunding Wayshrine just west of the city. Walk NW of it and you will find the warrior.
3. Just go straight south and you should get the next objective as you reach the road out of Port Hunding
4. In-game hint says that “The Leftward Palms Frame the Sight”. From the road you are on go towards the water. If you look at the map you will see three little islands in the Port Hunding’s bay. You need to get to the middle one
5. Standing on the stone ship and looking at its port you will see a few palm trees in the distance. Good a place as any to start digging.
Subscribe now for the Latest & Hottest Games News, Game Trailers, Teaser & Games Walkthroughs
Cheapest Games – http://bit.ly/22jOPCn
****Follow me: *****
GOOGLE PLUS: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/110553337705321410727/110553337705321410727/posts
Developer ZeniMax Online Studios
Publisher Bethesda Softworks
April 4, 2014 (PC/Mac)
June 9, 2015 (Xbox One/PS4)
Rating ESRB: M
PEGI: 18 (formerly 16)
ESO How to Travel Around the Map
Heres a Beginners Guide on how to read maps properly in Elder Scrolls Online
MAP BASICS (ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE FOR BEGINNERS – PS4)
The first video from my rebranded channel!